VISITING THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
Access to this website by users is subject to the following conditions. The information, logos, graphics, audio content, images, brands and other material published and/or reproduced on this website are the property of FARCHIONI or being used with the permission of third parties by FARCHIONI or FARCHIONI Group companies. No content on this website may be reproduced without the prior written consent of FARCHIONI It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate website content without permission. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the software programs that power this website, to create programs similar to them, source and/or use the code utilized in these programs. FARCHIONI and FARCHIONI Group companies do not guarantee continual updating of the information contained in this website and cannot be held responsible for any resulting damage, including that caused by computer viruses, which website users might incur through accessing or connecting to the website or from downloading its content. Hypertext links present on this website may direct users to web pages on third-party websites. In such cases, FARCHIONI accepts no responsibility with regard to either the content of such websites or the use third parties may make of it, as regards any resulting damage caused by or resulting from access to such websites, from connecting to them or from downloading material from them. All personal data sent to the FARCHIONI website shall be handled in full compliance with data protection legislation. All information of a non-personal nature that is shared with FARCHIONI through this website (including suggestions, ideas, drawings, designs, etc.) shall grant to FARCHIONI and FARCHIONI Group companies the exclusive, unlimited and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, show, implement, change, transmit and distribute such non-personal information. The communication of such information shall automatically grant its assignment, freely and exclusively, with the widest rights of use and discretion to FARCHIONI and FARCHIONI Group companies. The current website falls under the legal jurisdiction of the Italian Republic.
PRIVACY & FARCHIONI
ART. 7 RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a. of the source of the personal data;
- b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per art. 5(2);
- e. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representatives in the state’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Company: FARCHIONI OLII SPA
Registered office: VIA BRUNO BUOZZI, 10 06030, GIANO DELL’UMBRIA, PERUGIA, ITALIA
R.E.A. n.: 114989
VAT and Tax Code: 00522110543
Paid-up capital: € 1.472.025,00